Senior Loan Officers job openings in Miami
Quontic Bank, a growing entrepreneurial, based community bank and lender, who is deeply engaged in community development, real estate, and small business lending, is actively recruiting for qualified sales opportunities for our expanding Mortgage Lending Sales team in Coral Gables, Florida.
We are currently seeking experienced and seasoned Senior Loan Officers for our Mortgage Lending Sales team in Coral Gables, Florida. These qualified Senior Loan Officers will be responsible for proactively developing new residential lending business to meet established loan quality and production goals. These seasoned sales professionals will identify, develop and maintain a network of relationships and community efforts that serve as a valuable, reoccurring, referral sources. These Senior Loan Officers will provide exceptional customer service while determining customer financial objectives and advising them of products and pricing in accordance with regulatory guidelines, policies and procedures.
- 4 years of lending originations experience;
- Bachelor’s degree a plus;
- Strong relationship building skills & time management skills;
- Knowledge of underwriting &/or closing procedures & federal lending regulations governing lending;
- Must have the ability to take accurate & thorough loan applications that comply with company procedures;
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Must adhere to & have working knowledge of compliance, bank regulatory policies & procedures;
- Experience with mortgage lending software & computer applications a plus;
- Strong knowledge of analytical, arithmetic, & problem solving skills.
- Originates mortgage loans & informs loan clients of Quontic Bank’s guidelines & regulations;
- Responsible for managing & maintaining a current pipeline of clients;
- Attends weekly Sales Meetings & meets with reporting manager regularly to discuss active pipeline;
- Negotiates loan structure what products best fit client’s needs;
- Completes compliance training & NMLS requirements in required time frame as required by Quontic Bank;
- Take thorough & complete mortgage applications;
- Use interpersonal & communication skills to generate referral business, leads, & relationships with current and past clients with Real Estate Professionals;
- Analyze & prequalify applicants credit, income & assets to determine eligibility of the desired loan program;
- Effectively explain & communicate the terms of the product to the applicants;
- Ensure all document necessary are signed by the borrower;
- Gather all initial documentation based on the selected loan program;
- Work with loan processor to provide any letters of explanation or additional documentation requested by the underwriter to clear all conditions and close each loan.
Compensation & benefits:
Please send qualified resumes with detailed salary requirements, referencing the position for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to share files with Quontic Bank's Human Resources? Securely upload files here.
Other Quontic Bank job openings: