Loan Officers job openings in New Jersey.
Quontic Bank, a growing, entrepreneurial-based community bank & lender who is deeply engaged in community development, real estate, & small business lending, has recently expanded our lending offices to New Jersey & we are actively recruiting for inside sales opportunities.
In addition to our standard suite of Mortgage Lending products, we have what we believe to be one of the best Portfolio Lending programs around. Stop losing loans & give us a call today!
We are currently seeking seasoned, motivated & sales driven, Loan Officers for our Mortgage Lending Sales team in Parsippany, New Jersey. These qualified Loan Officers will be responsible for proactively developing new residential lending business to meet established loan quality & production goals. The seasoned sales professionals will identify, develop & maintain a network of relationships & community efforts that serve as valuable, reoccurring, referral sources. The Loan Officers will possess excellent customer service skills & have a proven track record of meeting client expectations while achieving established production goals.
- 2-4 years of loan origination experience;
- Bachelor’s degree a plus;
- Strong relationship building skills & time management skills;
- Must have the ability to take accurate & thorough loan applications that comply with company procedures;
- Must be able to multi-task by originating new loans & also manage previous loan pipeline that includes prospects, commitments & in the process of being closed;
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Must adhere to & have working knowledge of compliance, bank regulatory policies & procedures;
- Experience with Encompass & computer applications a plus.
- Originate mortgage loans & inform loan clients of the Quontic Bank's guidelines & regulations;
- Responsible for managing & maintaining a consistent pipeline of clients;
- Negotiates loan terms & structures with products that best fit client’s needs;
- Attend weekly sales meetings & meet with reporting manager regularly to discuss active pipeline;
- Complete compliance training & NMLS requirements in required time frame as required by Quontic Bank;
- Take thorough & complete mortgage applications;
- Use interpersonal & communication skills to generate referral business, leads, & relationships with current & past clients with real estate professionals;
- Analyze & prequalify applicants’ credit, income & assets to determine eligibility of the desired loan program;
- Effectively explain & communicate the terms of the product to the applicants;
- Ensure all documents necessary are signed by the borrower
- Gather all initial documentation based on the selected loan program;
- Work with loan processor to provide any letters of explanation or additional documentation requested by the underwriter to clear all conditions & close each loan.
Compensation & benefits:
Please send qualified resumes with detailed salary requirements, referencing the position for consideration to: email@example.com.
Do you want to share files with Quontic Bank's Human Resources? Securely upload files here.
Other Quontic Bank job openings: